Monday, July 26, 2010

My First AKC Agility Trial

I'm so excited to share this with everyone. I had my first agility trial this weekend!! It was a lot of fun! I love it when mommy and I get to run around and I get to go through tunnels and hoops and over jumps! The first day was Saturday... I was entered in JWW and Standard. I didn't Q in either, but still had a great time. (I didn't want to do my weaves. Mom made me try 3 times before I finally did them.) In JWW, mom sent me to the wrong end of the tunnel. It wasn't MY fault, lol. Mom just didn't pull me to her fast enough, so no Q there, either.

Sunday, on the other hand... what a fantastic day! I was a bit grumpy in the morning because we were there for 12 hours or more on Saturday. I did both JWW and Standard again. I Q'd in both!! I also got 1st place in Standard and got 2nd place in JWW!!! Mom was SOOO proud of me!!

Mom is having trouble uploading the videos for me, so hopefully they'll be up soon!



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first AKC trial and your first two Q's!! Love your photo with the ribbons!

    It was nice to say Hi to you and your mom on Saturday! Sorry we didn't talk more but we will look for you at the next trial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Zoey!
    You are pawesome!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Zoey!!!!!! Lots of love, Holly and mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY Zoey! Nitro and my mom filled me in on the details and said you looked awesome. :) I hope to be at the next CATC agility trial in October, but I have to prove myself to my mom first!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks friends!

    Turbo, I know you can do it. You just need to quit sassing your mom, lol. :) Hope to see you at the next trial.

    Zoey

    ReplyDelete