Thursday, May 30, 2013

Wow! It's been so long! I bet everyone thought that I have fallen off the face of the planet. Sorry that I haven't posted in.... uh oh, mom says it's been 2 yrs!

So much has happened. Remember how I got a new sister? Well, her and I are the best of friends!
Here are some pictures:

Cricket and me chilling on the couch.

We love looking out the window for squirrels.

Aren't we cute!

Play time

We're having a staring contest. 



I think she's the best sister ever. I do get annoyed with her sometimes and don't want her near me. She can be so pushy!

Well, I'm out of time, but will write again soon!

Have a pawsome day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Zoey! Hi! Welcome back - we've missed you! It's good to see you and Cricket are doing great!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sam! It's good to see my online canine pals again!

    Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow! You remembered how to blog. :)

    ReplyDelete